vent #3

I havnt used blogspot in months.

Recently I have noticed people are becoming more bitter and angry. its not an attractive look, it is almost the opposite actually and quite frankly it doesnt do anyone the world of good.
I wish people would wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and smile instead of loading there shit onto everyone else.
I wish people could see themselves through the eyes of others and see how pathetic they look, its annoying because when these certain people are happy they are absolutly beautiful but it is there personality and the way they cannot control the simplest of emotions that drains the beauty straight out of them. If it was up to me I would walk up to each individual I know who fits this description and tell them to have a long hard look in the mirror and grow the fuck up, have a look at the bigger picture that is out there and do us all a favour. I wish I had that power but I dont.